Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

OH MY GOD IS SO CATCHY CANT GET IT OUTT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
(That's a good thing in my opinion.)

Sonic: Revenge I Sonic: Revenge I

This is based on Sonic Heroes, correct?

Smzx Opening Smzx Opening

TWO THINGS:
1. This series so far is awesome, and
2. All of u who hit this stuff w/ hate posts, u may hate the idea, but this is not the only smbz clone around. Go look at the other stuff and post on that-tfpivman is probably just starting to work w/ flash and is probably too excited about this series to care about ur posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's it, that's all I got.
-NiddyN49

tfpivman responds:

well said.
Besides I don't take all of my inspiration from SMBZ but RWBY, RVB, Transformers, Halo and of course Mario, Sonic and Mega Man games as well. Also this is an old opening.

Dark Chaos PT2 Trailer Dark Chaos PT2 Trailer

WHOA AWESOME ANIMATION AND MUSIC CHOICES, THIS SERIES WILL SOMEDAY BE REMEMBERED AS A GREAT SONIC FAN SERIES ON NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, It's Mario! Well, It's Mario!

WHAT DO U HAVE AGAINST BABY MARIO? IF HE DIED, MARIO WOULDN'T BE ALIVE AS AN ADULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle

not bad, and the pencil is better for ur animations

MushroomMobiusWorld21XX MushroomMobiusWorld21XX

Good work on spriting, but WHY DID U CHANGE THE NAME????????????????????????????????????

tfpivman responds:

Reason for the name change is that the name super mario zx was kind a similar to the name super mario bros z
and to make the series name to sound like a crossover tittle

Worlds in Danger Ep. 7 Worlds in Danger Ep. 7

I have seen all episodes, and i can safely assure u, this is the best yet. I loved how sonic got that cape and how mario used the star to stop time. Keep up the awesome work, man!
-NiddyN

Formed Enemies Eps 3 Formed Enemies Eps 3

what is sonics weird super form

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

awesome scenes, animation and music, but why does knux wear a cloak